After passing the 12th examination, one of the biggest challenges that every student is facing these days is that – which course to pursue. A course that can pave the way for career growth and financial stability. A program that can provide a ladder for enormous job opportunities. A program that can make one’s future secure. However, choosing one course while the slew of courses available is not less than a tedious and confusing task. So, in this blog, you would get to know about the future scope of BBA Digital Marketing.
As per the studies, around 4.57 billion users are actively using the internet over the globe. Owing to the rapid growth in the adoption of technology and the internet, a business having no digital presence is out of the competition. In order to leverage the competitive edge, businesses are shifting from the traditional mode of working to digital.
Source: Statista 2020
From creating a business’s digital presence to generating lead to building brand awareness, a digital marketer is responsible for handling all digital channels. Here, by handling digital channels we mean:
- Increasing the website’s presence over the search engine
- Improve social media presence
- Curating content
- Handling emails
- Running ad campaigns
As the internet is gaining momentum and businesses are shifting to digital, the demand of the digital marketers has increased significantly. According to some trusted job portal sites, 60-70 lakhs digital marketing jobs are predicted by 2025.
Steer your career to new heights with BBA Digital Marketing
If you are looking for a professional undergraduate course to pursue and have a keen interest in subjects like marketing, administrations, digital technologies, BBA digital marketing course is best to start with. It is a 3-year undergraduate program in Business Administration, divided into 6 semesters.
This course has been designed to equip students with the knowledge of basics of management, economics, basics of digital management, SEO, content marketing, market research, and other such.
- A student should have passed 10 + 2 examination.
- A candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in class 10th and 12th
- Candidates from commerce, science or humanities stream are eligible
- Duration: 3 years
- Course Type: Graduation
- Annual course fee: varies across colleges
There are many top-ranked institutes in India that offer Bachelor of Business Administration in Digital Marketing. Each of the colleges has a different admission process. Some colleges provide direct admission on the basis of 12th marks whereas some conduct entrance exams followed by a personal interview.
The burgeoning future scope of the BBA Digital Marketing
There are countless possibilities and future scope in the digital marketing space. One of the best ways to start your career in this field is to get yourself enrolled in a professional course. After completing the course, you can kick-start your career in any of these below-listed specializations.
Digital marketing executive
Social Media Specialist
Web Content Manager
Google AdWords specialist
Email Marketing specialist
Online reputation manager
Frequently Asked Questions about BBA in Digital Marketing
1) What are the opportunities after BBA in Digital Marketing?You must be contemplating about the opportunities after BBA in Digital Marketing. Many of you must be thinking if you should be doing BBA digital marketing or not, what career options it offers, etc. There is a long list of career opportunities in this domain. You can go into the SEO. SEO stands for the search engine optimization. In Search engine optimization you take care of the website’s visibility on the search engine such as Google, Bing, Yahoo. Your responsibility would be to rank desired keywords on the search engine to increase the sale of the products organically. Second career option you can choose is to become PPC Executive. In PPC you would be running paid ads on Google and its other associated platforms through Google Ads. Another high paying career is copy-writing or content writing. If you keep interest in writing, and are passionate about the research. You can go into content writing. Social Media Marketing is also one among-st the top career opportunities you can consider.
2) What is BBA in digital marketing?
BBA in digital marketing is a marketing program which you can pursue after 12th. It is of 3 years program that consist 6 semesters with hands on practical training on digital marketing strategies. In BBA digital marketing program, you learn about marketing, sales, and business. Your course module will also include subjects and practical on Search Engine Optimization, Google Analytics, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Video Marketing, etc.
3) How to get in to BBA Digital Marketing?
There are many institutes and colleges these days who provide BBA digital marketing course. All you need to have cleared your 12th examination. The minimum percentage criteria are decided by the college you applied for.